Streaming while there is enough light.
Upcoming activities :Feb MARC meeting
February 7, 2013
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 2 months ago
- RT:@techreview:Demo:How to build a nanotube computer. IBM created a new way to make faster and smaller transistors. techre.vu/VOxhf4 2 months ago
- RT: @wb5rmg: RT: @ethicalhack3r: RT @yokofakun: Why was '~' chosen to represent the home directory? bit.ly/WQYQSx /;^) 4 months ago
- A good start for 2013 2013 0218On the heels of a successful January VHF contest, our club has voted to approve a new set of By Laws at our February meeting. These have been sent to the MSFC Exchange Council for their approval. I wanted to … Continue reading →
- Jan VHF Contest 2013 0120Wow, we had some serious fun yesterday… Neil, Marvin and I had a great time with the contest. (More fun today !) These are not like a DX pileup type contest, but once you work a station, you try to … Continue reading →
- 2012 in review 2012 1231The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the … Continue reading →
- Simulated Emergency Test 2012 2012 1002It is that time of year again .!. Every year the ARRL‘s Amateur Radio Emergency Service conducts a test (SET) of their operational readiness and preparedness plans for managing a communications emergency. This year our test in Huntsville/Madison County Alabama … Continue reading →
- A good start for 2013 2013 0218