This looks like a good time about to happen http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/hijuno/
The activity will begin at 18:00 UTC on October 9, 2013
and continue until 20:40 UTC using 28.2 MHz +/-_x_ (see their web site)
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@mikko: Specifications for the NSA Utah data center: fbo.gov/utils/view?id=… [PPT] /by US Army Corps of Engineers 1 year ago
- PRISM perspective from davesieg.com/?p=270 /;^| 1 year ago
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 1 year ago
- We earned a First Place award again! 2014 0902The results for the 2014 ARRL International DX Phone Contest were just published. WA4NZD scored First Place within the Alabama Section, in the Multi-operator Single Transmitter Low Power category! The contest was during the first weekend in March 2014. We … Continue reading →
- 2013 NASA Picnic & June VHF Contest 2014 0828Posted by Gary WA2JQZ with Rob KB5EZ. We are catching up with interesting stories that we didn’t have the chance to write earlier. This story is now also posted in our Activites menu. [You can click on images to see them … Continue reading →
- Your N4A QSLs are on the way… 2014 0821We received over 200 QSL cards for our Apollo 11 45th anniversary special event station N4A, that we operated in July. This afternoon we met after work to respond to them, with our special event cards. During the past week Matt KA0S and … Continue reading →
- “Keep those cards and letters coming …” 2014 0809Thanks to our many Apollo 11 anniversary contacts… Two weeks after the Apollo special event (July 17-22, 2014), we have received about 200 QSLs in the mail. We logged over 1200 contacts and we anticipate more will come. On ARRL … Continue reading →
- We earned a First Place award again! 2014 0902