A test of the system will be conducted on the ISS from 1915 UTC July 30 to 1430 UTC July 31. The standard ARISSat-1/KEDR 2m downlink band plan should be transmitted. The satellite FM signal will also be downlinked on 437.55 MHz. ( borrowed from the details at www.AMSAT.org – go read more !)
Here is the posted frequency chart. Testing is about to start .!.!.
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@mikko: Specifications for the NSA Utah data center: fbo.gov/utils/view?id=… [PPT] /by US Army Corps of Engineers 1 year ago
- PRISM perspective from davesieg.com/?p=270 /;^| 1 year ago
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 1 year ago
- Hex Beam Antenna presentation at our next meeting Oct. 2, 2014 2014 0924We are delighted to have Rob Conklin, N4WGY, come to talk with us at our next club meeting. He will share a short slide presentation about his experience in home brewing, mounting and using a K4KIO designed 5 band Hexagonal beam type … Continue reading →
- Museum Ship Weekend (June 7 & 8, 2014) 2014 0910During the Alabama QSO Party ops on Saturday June 7th, Stephen KK4IBB and I WA2JQZ also contacted several historical ships. We were aware that weekend was Museum Ships Weekend. And although the museum ships weren’t our first priority, they caught our interest. The Museum Ships Weekend is … Continue reading →
- We earned a First Place award again! 2014 0902The results for the 2014 ARRL International DX Phone Contest were just published. WA4NZD scored First Place within the Alabama Section, in the Multi-operator Single Transmitter Low Power category! The contest was during the first weekend in March 2014. We … Continue reading →
- 2013 NASA Picnic & June VHF Contest 2014 0828Posted by Gary WA2JQZ with Rob KB5EZ. We are catching up with interesting stories that we didn’t have the chance to write earlier. This story is now also posted in our Activites menu. [You can click on images to see them … Continue reading →
- Hex Beam Antenna presentation at our next meeting Oct. 2, 2014 2014 0924