This looks like a good time about to happen http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/hijuno/
The activity will begin at 18:00 UTC on October 9, 2013
and continue until 20:40 UTC using 28.2 MHz +/-_x_ (see their web site)
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@mikko: Specifications for the NSA Utah data center: fbo.gov/utils/view?id=… [PPT] /by US Army Corps of Engineers 1 year ago
- PRISM perspective from davesieg.com/?p=270 /;^| 1 year ago
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 1 year ago
- ARRL Club Affliliation 2014 1217We are now officially an ARRL affiliated club again. Please see our listing at http://www.arrl.org/Groups/view/marshall-arc-marc/type:club. We first became affiliated in 1979. Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: ARRL, club, wa4nzd
- Operating our Orion Special Event Station Saturday Morning 2014 1211Orion EFT-1 Special Event Station snapshot (December 5th).Filed under: events, nasa, operating, space flight Tagged: Orion, Special Event
- Thank you for contacting us for our Orion Test Flight Special Event 2014 1207Thank you for contacting us for our Orion Special Event Station, yesterday, Saturday December 6, 2014. We commemorated the successful EFT-1 test flight of the Orion spacecraft, flown the previous day. Thank you also for sharing your thoughts about the United States Space Program, and … Continue reading →
- Update – Orion Special Event – Dec. 6 2014 1206We plan to begin our special event station at 9 AM Central Time / 1500 GMT.Filed under: events, nasa Tagged: Orion, Special Event
- ARRL Club Affliliation 2014 1217