This looks like a good time about to happen http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/hijuno/
The activity will begin at 18:00 UTC on October 9, 2013
and continue until 20:40 UTC using 28.2 MHz +/-_x_ (see their web site)
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@mikko: Specifications for the NSA Utah data center: fbo.gov/utils/view?id=… [PPT] /by US Army Corps of Engineers 1 year ago
- PRISM perspective from davesieg.com/?p=270 /;^| 1 year ago
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 1 year ago
- Hexagonal Beam Antenna Presentation by Rob Conklin N4WGY 2014 1015At our last meeting earlier this month, we were treated to an excellent talk about Hexagonal Beam antennas, or Hex Beams, by Rob Conklin N4WGY. Rob is a local ham, a mechanical engineer, and a home brewer. He introduced to … Continue reading →
- 6 meters opening to South America 2014 1006At the end of the work day last Friday, I noticed DXmaps showed 6 meters QSOs from the southeast U.S. to Latin America. And so as soon as I finished work, I went to the club station to see for myself. I heard … Continue reading →
- Hex Beam Antenna presentation at our next meeting Oct. 2, 2014 2014 0924We are delighted to have Rob Conklin, N4WGY, come to talk with us at our next club meeting. He will share a short slide presentation about his experience in home brewing, mounting and using a K4KIO designed 6 band Hexagonal beam type … Continue reading →
- Museum Ship Weekend (June 7 & 8, 2014) 2014 0910During the Alabama QSO Party ops on Saturday June 7th, Stephen KK4IBB and I WA2JQZ also contacted several historical ships. We were aware that weekend was Museum Ships Weekend. And although the museum ships weren’t our first priority, they caught our interest. The Museum Ships Weekend is … Continue reading →
- Hexagonal Beam Antenna Presentation by Rob Conklin N4WGY 2014 1015