This looks like a good time about to happen http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/hijuno/
The activity will begin at 18:00 UTC on October 9, 2013
and continue until 20:40 UTC using 28.2 MHz +/-_x_ (see their web site)
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT:@mikko: Specifications for the NSA Utah data center: fbo.gov/utils/view?id=… [PPT] /by US Army Corps of Engineers 9 months ago
- PRISM perspective from davesieg.com/?p=270 /;^| 9 months ago
- RT:@wb5rmg:#satifying;listening to my PinkFloyd/LedZep channel @Pandora with my 16yo daughter:"Can we turn it up some more?" /;^) 11 months ago
- A good start for 2013 2013 0218On the heels of a successful January VHF contest, our club has voted to approve a new set of By Laws at our February meeting. These have been sent to the MSFC Exchange Council for their approval. I wanted to … Continue reading →
- Jan VHF Contest 2013 0120Wow, we had some serious fun yesterday… Neil, Marvin and I had a great time with the contest. (More fun today !) These are not like a DX pileup type contest, but once you work a station, you try to … Continue reading →
- 2012 in review 2012 1231The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog. Here’s an excerpt: 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 3,400 views in 2012. If every person who reached the … Continue reading →
- Simulated Emergency Test 2012 2012 1002It is that time of year again .!. Every year the ARRL‘s Amateur Radio Emergency Service conducts a test (SET) of their operational readiness and preparedness plans for managing a communications emergency. This year our test in Huntsville/Madison County Alabama … Continue reading →
- A good start for 2013 2013 0218