Not really forgotten, but it wasn’t in recent memory either.
I found this link last year to the Landsat Viewer, and wanted to be sure it was still working before I visit Shelby’s science class next week to talk about satellites… Pretty cool. I grabbed a piece today from Continue reading
Upcoming activities :
Venus falls into the Sun !
NG0E: VHF propagation
Where is the ISS ?
- RT @SGgrc: For those wondering about the original TrueCrypt and the TrueCrypt audit... cryptoservices.github.io/fde/2015/02/18… It's on. 1 week ago
- RT @JimVajda: RT @qz Millions of Facebook users have no idea they're using the internet qz.com/333313 http://t.co/bGDpOLBEU5 @THEr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ageekmom: Range safety officer exercising their duty - #Orb3 launch when malfunctioning Antares rocket was destroyed: https://t.co/C60e… 2 weeks ago
- New NN4SA Website is Active 2015 0217http://nn4sa.wordpress.com/, our new website for our new NN4SA call sign is now active. All of our future updates will be posted there. The WA4NZD website that you are reading now, https://wa4nzd.wordpress.com/, will remain available. At some point in the near future, … Continue reading →
- NN4SA vanity call active beginning today, 2/10/2015 2015 0211The Marshall Amateur Radio Club has changed its call sign. We are now NN4SA. We had been WA4NZD since 1980. We are gradually switching over our online presence. We have a draft WordPress website http://nn4sa.wordpress.com. It is active but not … Continue reading →
- 2014 IARU HF World Championship 2015 0202The results from the July, 2014 International Amateur Radio Union (IARU) High Frequency (HF) World Championship contest were published. WA4NZD placed first in Alabama, in the Single Operator, Mixed-mode (phone & CW), Low Power category. World-wide the club placed #2507 … Continue reading →
- North American QSO Party – Phone 2015 0121Patti Kurth and I (Gary WA2JQZ) joined Rob KB5EZ last Saturday afternoon to operate portable on Monte Sano for the North American QSO Party – Phone. We operated from a scenic overlook on the east side of the park. The weather … Continue reading →
- New NN4SA Website is Active 2015 0217